Sunday, March 7, 2010

Follow my blog please!

It would be awesome and greatly increase the credibility of my blog if you'd choose to follow it. Just click "Follow" on the right-hand bar and sign in to your gmail, aol, yahoo, twitter or blogspot account. Thanks!

Also be sure to leave a comment and rate the articles after reading them. You can do this easily and without any signing in right under the respective posts.

Again, thank you for reading and don't hold back with your feedback.

- Jan

1 comment:

  1. Jan, I had no idea you were such a prolific and accomplished writer! Your style of writing is so compelling, I just had to read on. I wish there was a better rating than great, as I did rate this.
    I look forward to reading more of your work in the future.

    ReplyDelete

About Me